The current sale dates are September 8th and 9th at Michael’s house in beautiful Urbana, IL.
- The sale will start at 9 and we will tolerate NO early birds (unless they are actually avian, then they can flap around, that’s fine). NO early sales. None. Zero of the early sales. That means no staking out an area and standing in front of it like a slavering she-bear until 9am. No lightly resting ones hand on a first edition copy of Malleus Maleficarum* until sales begin. No slipping a stack of books that are actually good under an Ayn Rand** doorstop to keep them safe.
- The books will be organized by size, or maybe color, or more probably by whim.
- While we haven’t figured out a way to stop this from happening, we would really prefer it if the books were sold to non-dealers. We want the books to be read and enjoyed by individuals.
- If the book has a price on it already, that’s the price we’re selling it for. $1.75 DAW paperback? That’ll be $1.75, please!
- We reserve the right to make silly and arbitrary rules and deals which may contradict what’s been said previously.
*editor’s note: we haven’t actually seen a copy of Malleus Maleficarum at the house but that doesn’t mean there’s not one.
**editor’s note: there is a LOT of Rand at the house and we’re not really sure why Michael liked her. We make no promises not to judge you if you buy it but we’ll keep quiet about it.